- 0.75kW high torque motor 220VAC, 50Hz
- Original patent
- Durable epoxy finish
- Easy access for cleaning
- Patented mouthpiece for safety
- Mouthpiece is replaceable
- “Clear cut” cutting action
- Production 600-720kg/h
- Chunk slice width - 9mm
- Hardened steel blade (item code EKCSL1051)
- Feeder included (item code EKST1012)
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- The perfect machine for the butcher and the serious biltong lover! Cuts 9mm biltong chunks in a jiffy.
- Mount the slicer to a table top or specially designed stand - wall- or floor stand.
- Just switch on and feed the biltong through the replaceable mouthpiece using the Electric Biltong Slicer Feeder to the last bit. While feeding, turn the biltong to ensure that any sinews are cut through. Do not touch the inside of the outlet, for the blade can cause serious injuries.
- The feeder can be washed with warm soapy water. Make sure to switch off the slicer and remove the plug from the power supply before cleaning. Open the front cover by unscrewing the wing nut. Clean the inside of the front cover, the wheel and between the wheel and back plate with a damp cloth or brush. Beware of the blade - it is sharp! Close the front cover securely with the wing nut.
- The blades and feeders of all the slicers are replaceable.
- Packed weight: 18 kg
- Package dimensions: 425x300x350
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.