- Produces 4000Ltrs per hour
- 1x 5x40" standard housings
- 2x 8040 Stainless Steel Membrane Housing
- 4x 4040 Membrane
- Stainless Steel Frame
- 1x Vertical Multistage Pump
- DESCRIPTION REVIEWS (0) DESCRIPTION Industrial Reverse osmosis pure water filtration systems technology is the most advanced and energy-saving membrane separation technology.
- The main working principle is to remove dissolved salt, colloid, microbial organisms under the action of osmosis pressure.
- As the RO membrane aperture is very small (only 10A), so other material cannot pass through a semi-permeable membrane.
- The solute is retained on the pressurized side of the membrane and the pure solvent is allowed to pass to the RO membrane.
- This membrane should not allow large molecules or ions through the pores but should allow smaller components of the solution (such as solvent molecules) to pass the RO membrane.
- The pumps used in industrial reverse osmosis water filtration systems include Shimge and CNP pumps that have passed ISO9001 quality system certification, ISO14001 environmental management system certification, CE certification, and material is stainless steel so as to prevent rust and pressure.
- This product is widely used in the food industry, such as juice, milk tea, infusion and cleaning for hospitals, etc.
Product Advantages RO membrane‘s aperture is very small Easy installation The most advanced and energy-saving membrane separation technology
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.