- Produces 3000Ltrs per hour
- 1x 5x20" standard Sediment Water Filters Stainless Steel housing
- 3x 8040 Fiber Glass Membrane Housing
- 3x 8040 Membrane
- 1x Vertical Multistage Pump
- DESCRIPTION FEATURES
- Sediment Filter: 5 Micron Sediment Filter that removes sediments and protects the system.
- High-Pressure Pump: 1HP Motor Vertical Multi-Stage Pump with a flow rate of 1080 Liters/H. High-quality stainless steel Shimge Pump for long-life usage.
- RO Membrane: One of the industry’s leading brackish water RO elements – Vontron-8040. Membrane Housing: 8.0″ x 40″ Ceramic Housing with 300PSI maximum operating pressure.
- Pressure Gauges: Glycerin Filled Gauges for monitoring the system’s operating pressure and per liter operating pressures.
- Low-Pressure Switch: Safety device to protect the pump from running dry when there is insufficient water feed pressure. Solenoid Valves: To assist with the on/off functionality of the system and automatic membrane flush.
- Flow Meters: One Product and One Waste Flow Meters – Enables the operator to actually adjust the product to waste ratio and monitor the system’s performance.
- Regulator Valve: One Stainless Steel ANSI 316 Needle Valve – regulates the product to waste ratio (system’s recovery).
- Micro-Computer Controller: A specialized controller designed by Purltech for commercial systems with automatic controls and TDS monitors.
- OPTIONAL FEATURES: Stainless Steel Components: ANSI 304 and 316 can be used with solenoid valves and pumps for brackish water treatment. Concentrate Re-Circulation Automatic Pre-treatment Systems Chemical Dosing Pumps
- Capacity: 18000 GPD RO Membrane: 3 pcs
- RO Pump: 3HP
- Voltage/Hertz: 110V or 220V / 50Hz or 60Hz / Single phase or three phase Pipe Size: 3/4″ Feed, 1/2″ Permeate, 1/2″ Concentrate, 1/2″ Flush (BSP thread)
OPERATING PARAMETERS Operating Pressure: 180 PSI | Max. Feed TDS | 1000 ppm Normal Salt Rejection: 99% | Max. Feed Hardness | 15 ppm Minimum Salt Rejection: 96% | Feed pH Range | 3.0 – 10.0 ppm Operating Temperature: 20 ̊C – 45 ̊C | Free Residual Chlorine | 0.1 ppm Minimum Feed Pressure: 1.5Kg | Recovery Rate | 60% – 75%
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.