- 10″ Standard Filter Housings are manufactured of durable polypropylene or clear Styrene-Acrylonitrile (SAN). These housings are available in 10″ lengths, while the caps are available with 1/4″ or 1/2″ NPT connections.
- Opaque 10″ Standard filter housings, molded from rugged reinforced polypropylene, offer outstanding chemical compatibility and are ideal for use in a variety of low-flow applications. These applications include under sink and countertop residential filtration, pre- and post-reverse osmosis filtration, recreational vehicle filtration, food service, and humidifying systems.
- Clear 10″ Standard Filter housings offer on-site examination of flow, performance, and cartridge life. They are also ideal for a variety of applications.
- Slim design reduces the space required for installation without sacrificing capacity
- Available in 10″ length
- Available in clear or opaque sumps
- Leak-proof seal
- SPECIFICATIONS Of The 10″ Standard Filter Housings
- Housing – Polypropylene (opaque) or Styrene Acrylonitrile (clear)
- Cap – Reinforced Polypropylene
- Button Assembly – 300 Series stainless steel, EPDM, and polypropylene
- O-Ring – Buna-N
- Temperature Rating – 40-125°F (4.4-51.7°C)
- Maximum Pressure – 125 psi (8.6 bar)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.