- Griller Flat Top Anvil 400mm FTA2400
- Anvil gas griddles are ideal for grilling steaks, chops, burgers, mixed grill, fish, pancakes, eggs, sausages, tomatoes etc.
- Gas griddles are also ideal for use outdoors, and in areas where electricity is unavailable.
- The models with ribbed top surfaces are very effective in providing the ribbed appearance on the product being grilled.
- Easy to connect - 1m flexible hose and regulator supplied. Ignition mechanism for easy igniting.
- The 750mm appliances have two burners with independent controls.
- The units have a flame failure device which shuts down the gas supply within 60 seconds of the flame going out for any reason.
- A drip tray is provided.
- The griller has adjustable levelling feet to enable the slope of the griller plate to be set towards the fat drain tray.
- The regulator supplied works off low pressure (2.8Kpa) liquefied petroleum gas, and is suitable for large cylinders (from 9kg to 48kg).
- To use a smaller portable cylinder, a coupling connector and a suitable regulator must be purchased
- . Gas cylinder not supplied with the griddles.
- The units are gas safety approved by the LPG Safety Association of SA.
- SURFACE: FLAT TOP
- GAS: LPG
- OUTPUT: 12500 BTU
- DIMENSIONS: 400 x 525 x 275mm
- GRILL AREA: 400 x 400mm
- WEIGHT: 18kg
- REGULATOR: YES
- New improved
- More powerful
- Front mounted easy access drip tray
- 2 year Guarantee
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.