- The Curvent Pinnacle ventilator is a natural roof turbine ventilator
- offering continuous ventilation with no operating costs,
- theturbine heads starts spinning when heat is extracted through the turbine throat.
- The spinning turbine head, assisted by the wind, creates an extraction vortex improving indoor air quality,
- The ventilator is designed to fit any roof profile
- The Curvent Pinnacle roof ventilator is guaranteed for 5 years and is renowned for its extremely robust construction.
- its continuous natural ventilator the most cost effective system to naturally
- ventilate any buildingavailalbe in slope mounted units or ridge mounted units, the low profile construction and curved blades offer appealing aesthetic
- Throat dimensions : 400 mm
- Overall height : 540
- Head dimension : 560
- Base Plate Dimension : 600
- Maximum installation angle : 45 degrees
- Estimated Rate of extraction at 15km/h Wind speed : 3900m3/h
- Box dimension : W 600 mm x L 600 mm x H 600 mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.