- Polypropylene filter for removal of sands, silt, dirt and dust particles. Major series of high efficiency, low pressure drop, special liquid filtering cartridge.
- The material meets F.D.A specification and carefully constructs to avoid potential contaminants.
- Caution: Maximum water temperature 65°C Sediment Filters are used to remove physical particles in the water. It can also be used to remove turbidity.
- Our sediment filters come in various µ (Micron) sizes.
- The most popular size is the 5 micron. The micron size is the hole on the pp sediment
- . Plating solutions / Potable water
- Tap & D.I. water / Coatings
- Electronics / Photographics
- FDA Approved for food contact applications Material: PP (10?, 20?, 30?)
- Performance: 1µm, 5µm, 10µm, 20µm, 50µm, 75µm
- Features • 100% Pure PP Extruded for structural strength
- • High temperature performance
- • Four to five hundred layers of melt-bonded PP fiber
- • Length to fit any chamber
- • Selective depth filtration Benefits
- FREE OF RESINS, LUBRICANTS,
- BINDERS & ANTI-STATIC AGENTS
- Specifications Puritech depth filter cartridges are individually packaged to provide 1 to 75 micron high purity filtration and an organic free, pure PP media.
- Their outstanding chemical resistance, fiber free melt-bonded media and excellent flow characteristics present a filter cartridge that meets the tough requirements of today’s technology.
- Discount Prices will be given to re-sellers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.