Our Customer Services
Technical and Service Information
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
PRIVACY & SECURITY
All details submitted to We do all, financial and personal, are kept strictly private and confidential. We will never sell, distribute or otherwise compromise any information you provide.
RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS
All products purchased from We do all Refrigeration and Catering Equipment come with a standard 12 month’s manufacturer’s warranty. For imported goods it’s a 6 months warranty and all equipment carry 3 months electrical warranty.
- The warranty covers only the replacement of spares.
- Travelling, labour, glass, and freight charges are not covered under warranty.
- If a unit is ‘Dead on Arrival’ or there is problem with the unit within the first 14 days of delivery, we will waive the labor and travel costs for the repair unit.
- Compressor warranty is only valid if the condenser units are kept clean. Warranty will only be honored once compressor supplier issues report of defect/malfunction.
- The warranty does not cover defects for misuse of equipment, incorrect installation, lack of maintenance, and wear and tear on parts such as lights, heating elements, switches, etc..
- Please note serial number and original invoice number of unit is required when claiming under warranty
- On electrical failure a certified copy of the certified of compliance of the electrical installation must be produced.
- All equipment should be kept clean
- All refrigeration equipment should be service at leased every 3 months according to your interments
- All invoices of service should be kept for service record purposes