- A solar charge controller plays an important role in prolonging the life of your solar battery. They protect batteries from the dangers of being overcharged and completely drained, both of which significantly reduce battery lifespan. The PWM charge controller is a good low cost solution for small systems, when solar cell temperature is moderate to high (between 45°C and 75°C).
- Load output with low battery voltage disconnect function.
- Lighting control function, one timer only.
- Two digit seven segment display for quick and easy setting of the load output functionality, including timer setting.
- Three stage battery charging (bulk, absorption, float), not programmable.
- Load output protected against over load and short circuit.
- Protected against reverse polarity connection of the solar array and/or battery.