- Epoxy coated
- Meat patty size 130mm
- Press with hand
- Quick and handy
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- The Claasens patty formers (presses) are made from cast aluminium, and is epoxy coated.
- Use freshly ground mince, press into a little ball and place on a patty divider (available as an optional extra). Lower the patty former over the mince and exert pressure.
- The firmer the pressure, the firmer the patty will be.
- Lift the patty former and place another patty divider on top.
- It is only necessary to use patty dividers should you need to stack and freeze the patties.
- All our patty formers are easy to clean in warm, soapy water and should be dried thoroughly. Other than that, the patty formers are maintenance free.
- Packed weight: 2kg
- Package dimensions: 140x140x160
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.