This Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer is designed for all ages. Furthermore this non-contact infra-red thermometer makes it a breeze to take quick and accurate surface temperatures. LCD back-lit screen is easy to read. Non-slip handle is comfortable to grip. The forehead thermometer can be used repeatedly without worrying about contact with others. Because this NCIT can quickly detect whether the human body is carrying a fever without personal contact it makes the Aiqura NCIT the ideal Non-Contact Infrared Thermostat to own.
Because measuring a person’s temperature can be done in several ways. One method to measure a person’s surface temperature is with the use of non contact infrared thermometers (NCITs). Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer may be used to reduce cross-contamination risk and minimize the risk of spreading disease. While typically 98.6°F (37.0°C) is considered a “normal” temperature, some studies have shown that “normal” body temperature can be within a wide range from 97°F (36.1°C) to 99°F (37.2°C). Before Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer’s are used it is important to understand the benefits, limitations, and proper use of these thermometers. Improper use of a Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer may lead to inaccurate measurements of temperature.
Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer South Africa (AIQURA) | Non-Contact Infrared Thermometers South Africa:
- Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer
- FDA Compliant Certificate Available
- Display mode: LCD
- Dimensions: 77mm x 43mm x 149mm
- Packing Dimensions: 110mm x 50mm x 165mm
- N.W: 108g
- G.W: 159g
- Body temperature: 34 – 42.9℃
- Rapid Measurement
- Big Screen Back light
- 16 Sets of Memory
- Non Contact Forehead Gun
- Temperature Alarm & Red light
- Unit Conversion
- Automatic Closing Screen
- Fahrenheit Scale & Celsius
- 6 Months Warranty
Benefits of Non-Contact Infrared Thermometers (NCIT’s)
- Non-contact approach reduces the risk of spreading disease between people being evaluated
- Easy to use, clean and disinfect
- Measures temperature and displays a reading rapidly
- Provides ability to retake a temperature quickly
ACCURATE TEMPERATURE READINGS – This digital Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer is ideal for forehead and body readings. It is more accurate than standard mercury thermometers.
QUICK TEMPERATURE READINGS – Taking your forehead temperature with the Infrared Thermometer is as simple as pointing and pressing a button. It uses infrared technology and can show readings in Degrees Celsius. Measurement temperature ranging from 32℃ – 42.5℃.
ENERGY SAVING – Powered by 2 x AAA battery (Not included). Automatic shutdown after 15 seconds of inactivity.
Using the (NCIT):
As previously noted, the person using the device should strictly follow the manufacturer’s guidelines and instructions for use for the specific NCIT being used. In particular, the following are typical instructions for Non-Contact Infrared Thermometers usage.
- First of all hold the NCIT sensing area perpendicular to the forehead and instruct the person to remain stationary during measurement(s). (See Image 1)
- The distance between the Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer South Africa and the forehead is specific to each NCIT. Consult the manufacturer’s instructions for correct measurement distances.
- Furthermore do not touch the sensing area of the Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer and keep the sensor clean and dry.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.