Cash Register CASIO SE-SERIES SE-S400M
- The Casio SE-Series models are combining style with functionality with a 10-line LCD provides the operator a reference for the current transaction to eliminate errors.
- Up to five (5) items, the transaction subtotal and the price of last item entered are all displayed for the operator’s review.
- The Casio SE-Series also boasts a 2 line pop-up customer confirmation display with the last item’s name, price and the transaction subtotal.
- Casio SE-Series models offer a interface expansion for the purpose to connect a kitchen printer and or laser bar code scanner and has a built in units of stock control function which allows users to record & report on stock movement in their stores.
- Functional displays, multiple functions for effective operation, and stylish design
- A new line of cash registers that helps boost your business
- A 10-line display for maximum efficiency and viewability during checkout and program setting. The display features a tilt mechanism to adjust view angles, and the back-light ensures accurate operation in dark environments.
- An alpha-numeric pop-up customer display ensures high visibility for the customer. Gain trust from your customer with a mistake-free cash register operation.
- A stylish design, with effective use of curved lines, will fit perfectly into modern apparel shops, bars, and cafés.
- A PC set-up tool makes program setting simple and smooth. Simply use the SD card to transfer the data onto your cash register.
- Back up your sales data from your cash register to your SD card. Check the data in CSV format on your computer. Journal export is also available (Usable SD/SDHC card: 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB and 32GB. Class 4 or higher).
- A quiet and fast thermal printer is ideal for quieter environments, and ensures a pleasant checkout experience.
- A drop-in type system ensures a smooth replacement of printing paper rolls, even during busy times.
- One of ten major European languages (English, French, Spanish, German, Dutch, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finish, and Portuguese), Arabic, or Chinese can be supported on user’s demands.
- An anti-bacterial keyboard keeps bacteria and mold away, meaning it is ideal for food establishments where hygiene is important.
- Use receipt paper to print a user's guide explaining: date / time adjustment, resetting errors, creating reports, etc., for your peace of mind.
- Support for 7,000 price lookups (PLUs) and use at up to 72 departments (30 x 2 departments for the SE-S3000) makes these registers suitable for use in businesses with a wide variety of products, such as retail stores, cafés and restaurants. The scanner function enables fast product registration.
The SE-C450 supports 72 departments and 3,000 PLUs, and the SE-S400 supports 25 x 2 departments and 3,000 PLUs.
Simultaneously print a journal containing the transaction data, along side the customer receipt. Keep the journal for sales confirmation, totaling and analysis.
- Casio SE-S400M / C450M 1 Sheet Thermal Printer (Journal or Receipt mode)
- Casio SE-S3000M / C3500M 2 Sheet Thermal Printer (Journal and Receipt mode)
- *Journal export also available*
- Journal and receipt printing selection
- Battery backup for memory protection ( Batteries are not included)
- Three ways to tender payment (cash, charge, or check)
- Save printing paper by choosing just to display result of the transaction on the LCD
- Easy-to-use calculator function
- Simple mode switching
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.