- How does it work?
- The Big Blue Water Filter Housing, 20 Inch, 1 Inch port is designed to house 20″ Big Blue (Fat) Filters such as sediment removal filters, and activated carbon filters.
- Water from the mains is connected to the inlet port of the Big Blue Water Filter Housing unit. The water is directed downwards through the filter cartridge within the unit. This process removes unwanted contaminants, determined by the type of cartridge fitted inside the housing. The water then flows upwards through the center of the cartridge and through the outlet port, and supplies filtered water.
- Product specifications:
Filter housing color: blue
- Size: 20 Inch Big Blue (/Fat/Jumbo), i.e. 20 x 4.5 Inch
- O-Ring type: Single O-ring seal
- Inlet/Outlet port sizes: Female 1 Inch / 25mm thread
- Maximum pressure: 6 bar / 90psi
- Operating temperature range: 4 – 38°C
- Description 20″ Big Blue Housing
- Size (L)610mm / (W)180mm In-Out Size 1.5″
- Specification 20″Filter 20050 housings:
Description: Plastic, CS, and SS Cartridge Housings for all sizes and flow rates. String wound, pleated, pp and carbon cartridges.
1. The Highest endurable pressure: 10″~100 psi (7 kg/cm2), 20″~90 psi (6.3 kg/cm2)
2. The Highest endurable temp.: 120oF (50oC)
3.The Highest flow capacity: 50 G.P.M.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.