- Stainless Steel Membrane Housing
About Our Membrane Housing
Our membrane housings are designed and manufactured to accept spiral/hollow fiber/ceramic and tuber membranes. Our membrane housings are used in commercial water treatment and industrial liquid treatment worldwide.
Our membrane housing meets the needs of the most demanding applications:
- Diameters: 2.5″/4.0″ Length: 21″/40″ membrane housing
- The material of construction of our membrane housings is SS304 or SS316L
- We provide connections available with NPT/BSP thread, tri-clamp, Victaulic, and Flange.
- Our housings F/C port can be with End entry port of side entry port.
- Finish with mechanical polish, the best roughness can be Ra<0.2, available with electropolish or Poly coat.
Our membrane housing application in the industry as below:
- Commercial Water Treatment
- Pharmaceutical water treatment
- Dialysis water treatment
- Dairy Products
- Food and Beverage
- Mining wastewater treatment
- Special separation
- Wine and Brew