Bag filter housing also named filter vessel, including single filter housing and multi-bag filter housing. It offers a wide range of filter housing designs with high flow capacities and contaminant holding capabilities, such as stainless steel filter housing, #2 filter housing, liquid filter housing, bag filters for water treatment.
The filter housing is mirror polished to resist adhesion of dirt and scale. Rapid opening and closing lids ensure simple operation with minimally used filter housing downtime for filter bags change-out. Side inlet and bottom outlet of stainless steel filter housing provide easy and complete drainage.
As a leading sock filter housing & bag filter housing manufacturer in global, standard filter housings handle flows up to 6,000 GPM. If that’s not big enough, we can custom filter housing sizes with various filter bags to meet your needs. The stainless steel filter housings also offer some special options: Different Outlet Connections, Higher Pressure Ratings, Extra- Length Legs, High Flow Rates, Special Materials…
- Material: carbon, SS304, SS316, SS316L
- Swing bolt closure allows for quick bag change out
- Work pressure up to 1.5 Mpa with 250°F
- Surface treatment: mirror polishing
- Filtration precision: 0.5um-200um
- Configurations: side-in/side-out and side-in/bottom-out
- Housing volume is optimized to minimize product loss.
- High temperature & High-pressure design are available.
- Quick access bag replacement
- High flow rates with a low-pressure drop
- Positive O-ring sealing offers easy and safe operation.
- Optional 134 epoxy coating for seawater/corrosive applications
- Special requests: duplex type, adjustable-height legs, mounted on pedestal…
Applications Of A Bag Filter Housing
- Food and beverage industry
- Municipal & Industrial water treatment
- Petrochemical industry
- Oil and gas industry
- Paints, inks, resins, and coatings
- Textile, printing, paper making industry
- Edible oils and soap industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Electronic and electroplating industry
- Machining industry
- Other liquid filtration