Air conditioning is an absolute necessity in the food service sector that is predominantly customer-facing in nature in addition to navigating a professional kitchen that can get very hot and stuffy if the airflow and quality are not controlled. It’s all about comfort and creating a pleasant dining and shopping environment in addition to optimising working conditions that are conducive to high levels of productivity.
In any organisation the initial cost of replacing or implementing a new extraction or Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) system usually constitutes a hefty financial investment. It is, however, important to consider the fact that a new extraction or HVAC solution is likely to function at a much lower operating cost that will reduce overheads as newer HVAC solutions are vastly more efficient than their older counterparts.
WeDoAll, a stalwart in the food service industry for more than 30 years, offers a rich diversity of wholesale HVAC equipment. We have a good selection of efficient air conditioning systems and solutions available that can fulfil the needs of small- to commercial-sized kitchens, including the retail sector, with a range of options to choose from.
WeDoAll offers a selection of air conditioning equipment across ten categories Allowing you to find the perfect solution to suit your specific needs
These include, but are not limited to:
- Air Conditioners - providing cold air inside your business premises by removing heat and humidity from indoor air.
- Air Curtains - A high-velocity stream of air across a door or window opening that keeps insects at bay and helps to maintain a perfect climate in the buildings.
- Air Conditioner Cassettes – allows for four-way airflow, which will disperse cold air across an area for even airflow.
- Curvent Pinnacle Turbines - underscores natural ventilation in a building by replacing heated and/or old air inside buildings with clean, fresh air from outside.
- Air Conditioners Under Ceiling – which is a flat air conditioning unit that is mounted underneath a ceiling and is ideally suited to an area ranging from 20 square metres to 120 square metres.
- Air Conditioners Supreme Inverters – allows the user to control the air conditioning unit’s compressor motor speed.
- Evaporative Air Coolers – Pulls outside air through a housing system using a fan, where the air passes through dampened pads that moisten and cool the air as it enters the building.
- Flexible Ducting – connects a building’s HVAC system to air distribution ducts and are usually flexible to accommodate any building design.
- Home Fans – pulls air in from an area and speeds the airflow up through a building to cool the air down.
- Portable Air Conditioners – Does exactly what it says on the tin in terms of removing warm air and moisture from the room, It is, however, portable and can be utilised in any location where an exhaust can be connected to vent heated air back outside again through a window or door.
The selection of extraction and HVAC systems that are available from WeDoAll span across 13 categories, offering a comprehensive range that includes:
- Adaptors - An AC Adaptor converts electric currents received by an electrical outlet into a lower alternating current that an electronic device, such as an HVAC system, can use.
- Extraction Canopies – Usually takes the form of a canopy hood that is installed over a cooking area to extract excess heat, fumes, smoke, moisture and oil particles,
- Extraction Fans – Comprise of exhaust fans that are designed to pull odours, fumes and moisture from an area in a professional kitchen or retail area, venting these particles outdoors for removal.
- Discharger – A discharge gas line, which is also referred to as a hot gas line, allows the refrigerant to flow from the discharge of a compressor to the inlet of the condenser, which cools the air down.
- Flange and Flue Pipes - Duct pipes that vent, or exhaust, gases from inside a professional kitchen, retail area or restaurant to the outside.
- Flexible Ducting - Connects a building’s HVAC system to air distribution ducts and are usually flexible to accommodate any building design.
- Impellers - An impeller blade pushes air outwards. Because an impeller blade is rotating, it creates negative pressure on the concave side of the impeller, forcing the air outwards in a continuous process.
- Lobster Bends – It is usually fabricated from stainless steel extraction pipework that is cut into angled segments that are joined together to form a bend in an HVAC system’s extraction vents.
- Rain Cowls - A cowl is a hood-shaped cover that is fitted over a chimney to prevent wind from blowing smoke back down into the room below and preventing rain from entering the chimney.
- Silencers – maintain proper acoustic parameters in rooms by reducing noise generated by the flow of air through air ducts, which is especially important in a customer-facing environment.
- Starters and Overload - The overload protector sits near the condenser by the current start relay of an air conditioning unit and ensures the condenser does not overheat while working.
- Transformer – It changes the voltage that travels from the circuit board to the HVAC unit.
- Extraction Filters – Various types of extraction filters that accommodate particle removal from vented air ducts.
Large-scale HVAC systems generally require installation by professionals in the field, to ensure optimum functionality. This is a service that is offered by WeDoAll and extends to after sales support and servicing of your air conditioning equipment so that the comfort of your clients and staff members are not compromised. We know that this is a priority at a time where global warming is systematically adjusting our ambient temperatures, which is why it is important to us that your HVAC equipment is functioning at optimum levels.
Whether you are thinking of upgrading your air conditioning equipment or the installation of a new system, our flexible payment options can help you make your dream a reality. If you see anything online that your business may need, the team will check availability before the order is processed. Your order can be shipped to any location at a fee – countrywide - or you can opt to collect your equipment from our store in Pretoria West. Our payment options include card payment using Payflex or EFT payments.